Sunday, January 13, 2008

XML Master Cert study notes at night on 12 Jan 08

Before starting the Day 9 contents study. I read this web tutorial [URL] from W3Schools.

The web contents give me the very basic understanding the usage of XSLT.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/Transform" >.
...
</xsl:stylesheet>

<?xml versino="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<?xsl-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="yourstylesheet.xsl"?>
<document>
...
</document>

And then, I check the XML Master Basic Examination Guide from the XML Master official site again. I would suggest to skip the Day 10 contents, if you are exam oriented. And, my scope and reference mapping excel was updated too. [reference URL]

For the moment, I have different questions inside my head now @_@! e.g.,
- what's the different between <xsl:stylesheet ... /> and <xsl:transform ... />
- which element is the frequency used xsl element
- seems I can't clearly depicts the transformation processing.

Anyway, let's leave it on tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

XML Master Cert Group

Google Groups
XML Master Certification
Visit this group