Sunday, January 20, 2008

XML Master or XML Certification?!

Over 2 weeks self-study for the XML Master (basic) certification. The basic syllabus contents were reviewed.

When I trying to search a test kit, I found some comments about this XML Master certification and comparison with IBM 142 XML and related technology examination in an XML certification discussion forum.

And, I have these considerations for me to take the IBM one.
1. from a laymen point of view, IBM is more famous than XML Technology Certification Committee
2. I need to only take one exam to get the IBM XML certification, but 2 in XML Master certification, seems time and cost effective
3. there has more exam kit about IBM XML cert 142 exam can be search from internet

Although, the syllabus of IBM XML certification covered more than XML Master (basic) + XML Master (prof) certs. This implied that the exam can be assumed be more difficult to pass?! And, I need longer time to prepare.

I'm changing my mind to take the IBM XML and Related technology exam 142 now. :)

No comments:

XML Master Cert Group

Google Groups
XML Master Certification
Visit this group